- This video slot has 15 paylines.
- Wild substitutes for any symbol except for Scatter and Bonus. The Wild symbol does not pay any wins by itself.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels trigger free spins. The Scatter symbol does not pay any wins by itself.
- Sticky Wild - during free spins, additional Wild symbols are added to the reels thus increasing the chances of winning prizes. These extra Wilds will stay on the reels for the entire free spins session.
- The bonus game starts when 3 bonus symbols appear anywhere on reels 2-3-4. The bonus game includes two rounds awarding bet multipliers.
- The bonus symbols do not have to appear on a winning payline, and they don’t pay any wins by themselves.
- This Video Slot has a progressive jackpot.
- The Jackpot prize is awarded randomly.
- No symbol combinations are necessary for winning.
- The probability of getting a jackpot is determined by the size of the bet and number of selected paylines.
- The jackpot growth rate is 2% of game bets.
- In addition, the house places a seed amount in the jackpot after every jackpot hit.
Imperfections of internet communications should not affect progressive jackpot fairness or potential jackpot wins.
While theoretically mathematically possible, in actuality apparent simultaneous and multiple wins are extremely rare. The more common scenario are sequential wins, usually minutes, hours or days apart. In general, in each progressive jackpot there is a seed amount, used for intro and refills. Let’s say a given jackpot starts growing based on contributions made during subsequent player rounds. Let's suppose the jackpot is now at 1500€. If two players win the jackpot almost at once, the first will win the 1500€ while the second will win the amount that has been generated –if any- since the first jackpot was obtained. The in-game and lobby jackpot counters are refreshed every ~15 seconds (depending on the type of internet connection available to the player) which is very fast so most likely the second (consecutive) winner would be already aware that the jackpot has been reset prior to winning it. The above is true for both real money and demo money jackpots and for both PC and mobile-based games.
- The wild symbol substitutes for any symbol except for Scatter and Bonus. It does not pay anything by itself.
- Free spins will play the same bet per line as the original game.
- All symbols pay left to right on consecutive reels of an active payline (starting with the leftmost reel) except the Scatter and Bonus symbols.
- All wins are multiplied by the credits bet per line, except the Scatter and Bonus symbols.
- Bonus game wins are paid in addition to payline wins.
- Only the highest win will be paid on each of the active paylines.
- To view the different winning combinations and special features click Paytable on the machine's buttons panel.
- It is possible to verify the total win amount by viewing the 'Paid' display window.
- The amounts shown in any screen or display during the game are always in the SAME CURRENCY as the player's balance, regardless if the currency sign is actually shown or not.
- You can also use the Autoplay option to have the computer spin for you. Choose the number of spins you want to play from the control panel. Select the number of spins (by clicking the < / > buttons or - depending on the game - choose a predefined number) and click on AUTOPLAY. You can stop Autoplay at any time. Autoplay pauses for bonus rounds and free spins.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Minimum bet: 0.01 X 15 payline
Maximum bet: 10 X 15 paylines
The game rules apply for mobile as well.
On mobile the bet is determined for total bet – there is no denomination selection per line.
“Autoplay” is “Auto Spin” and includes pre- defined values.
The game is fixed to 15 lines.
Min bet is: 0.01 X 15 paylines
Max bet is: 10 X 15 paylines
The player’s percentage of theoretical expected return is 95.02%, but can be as low as 93.02%, depending on the amount of wagers placed with Restricted Funds, free spins or FreePlay.